Tuesday, April 25, 10:32 a.m.
- Got to sleep in until 6:16 a.m.
- Got to have a cup of coffee with the hubs who didn’t have to leave for work before 5 a.m. today.
- Got to have a shower this morning.
- Ate a hot breakfast with one of my kids.
- Only had 1 diaper blow out and 1 extra load of laundry.
Did you get that? By 10:30 this morning, and there was only one diaper blowout and only one extra load of laundry!
I’m celebrating with a second cup of coffee.
It’s been raining all week, so we’ve been stuck indoors. The boys, the dog, the cats, and the chicks are all driving me insane!
As soon as I typed that, Handsome, who is sitting at me feet, puts his hand on my thigh, so I look at him. He smiles so perfectly and lovingly at me. Then he lifts up a cheek and he farts and laughs. And then he runs away. Jerk.
Well, I’m going to relish in this amazing optimism today. I may unpack a box or two. Maybe even vacuum or clean a bathroom. Whoah! I had better not overdo it. Despite getting to sleep in today, I’m tired. I’m already tired tomorrow.